Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Lissa - My Fifth Elephant Rug

Lissa makes me so happy!  I made her as a birthday gift for my 15 year old Godchild, Melissa.  Note the name similarity.

She is now sitting happily in Melissa's room.  You may notice that I skipped out on the eyebrows on this one.  It is a part of this pattern that I struggle with most of all.  But, I don't think she needs them. I probably won't always leave them off, but for now, they drive me crazy.  If you look close, you will see her ears are a little crooked.  I know, I know, you wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't pointed it out, but these little mishaps are what I look for to make each one better.  I know they will never be perfect, but I try to improve on each one.

My next project is not going to be an elephant, but you just wait, you will love it just as much!




I would just like to add, one more time how much I love the patterns from Ira Rott Designs.  If you like to do knit or crochet, you should really check her out.

My next project is one of her projects, I can't wait to show it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment