Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Horton - My Fourth Elephant Rug

Horton hears a.....Oh, nevermind. He is just my inspiration for naming my first male elephant. Everyone meet Horton!  He is a playful looking little guy with lots of personality.  He is my favorite...so far!

I am also starting to realize just how much personality you can put into these elephants.  Just by moving their eyes around a little, you can create a completely different emotion.  Horton feels a little solemn with his gaze.  Don't worry, he is a happy little guy, he just knows how to wrap you around his tusks with a simple look.

He is currently listed as sold on Etsy, but he will soon be back.  He is just in a holding pattern until his replacement is finished.  Keep an eye out in my shop, or contact me directly if you would like to purchase him.  Click this link if you would like to browse my shop:  RitzyRicki
















No comments:

Post a Comment